14 January 2009

SuperHuman

[Chris:] 
Weak 
I have been crying and crying for weeks 
How'd I survivewhen I can barely speak 
Barely eat 
On my knees 
[Keri:] 
But that's the moment you came to me 
I don't know what your love has done to me 
Think I'm invincible you see 
Through the me 
I used to be 
[Chorus:] 
[Chris:] 
You changed my whole life 
[Keri:] 
Don't know what your doing to me with your love 
[Chris:] 
I'm feeling all Super human 
You did that to me 
Super human heart beats in me 
[Both:] 
Nothing can stop me here with you, superhuman 
Super human  
[Chris:] 
Super human 
[Keri:] 
Super human 
[Chris:] 
Strong 
Since I've been flying and righting the wrongs 
Feels almost like i had it all along 
I can see tomorrow 
[Keri:] 
But every problem is gone because 
I flew everywhere with love inside of me 
It's unbelievable to see 
How love could set me free 
[Chorus:] 
[Both:] 
You changed my whole life 
Don't know what your doing to me with your love 
I'm feeling all Super human 
You did that to me 
Super human heart beats in me 
Nothing can stop me here with you, superhuman 
Super human 
[Chris:] 
Super human 

[Chris:] 
Its not a bird 
Not a plane 
[Both:] 
Its my heart and its gonna go away 

[Both:] 
My only weakness is you 
Only reason is you 
Every minute with you I feel like I can do 
Anything 
[Chorus:] 
[Both:] 
Going going I'm going away 
In love 
You changed my whole life 
Don't know what your doing to me with your love 
I'm feeling all Super human 
You did that to me 
Super human heart beats in me 
Nothing can stop me here with you, superhuman 
Super human 
[Chris:] 
Super human 


No comments: